Talk

Advanced search

Jaeger sizing

(6 Posts)
supersalmon1 Sat 08-Apr-17 20:06:49

I've just put an order in online for a couple of bits in the Jaeger outlet store and I'm now wondering if I've ordered the right size. I think I read somewhere that it comes up on the larger side so I'm a smallish 10 and I've ordered an 8 in the Patch Pocket culottes and the ruched neck column dress (both had an extra 20% off too!) Does anyone have any sizing words of wisdom for me? Thanks

Trills Sat 08-Apr-17 20:29:10

My words of wisdom are always to order multiple sizes and then send back, getting the money back before the point when you need to actually pay your credit card.

happypoobum Sat 08-Apr-17 20:39:02

I order stuff from Jaeger outlet and it always comes up big, about half a size bigger than you would expect.

I reckon the dress will be fine, not sure about the culottes - probably depends on your body shape etc.

The quality has always been great.

gonegrey56 Sat 08-Apr-17 20:44:01

I think you have ordered the correct size. I am usually a 12 in most ranges but in Jaeger I am a 10, sometimes even an 8 (in anything not fitted, e.g. a swing or cocoon coat).

supersalmon1 Sat 08-Apr-17 20:44:23

Thank you both. I may well go back and order the size you in the culottes.
Happy - that's good to know about the quality.

supersalmon1 Sat 08-Apr-17 20:45:29

*size 10

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now