Talk

Advanced search

Can you find me a top to go with this skirt

(8 Posts)
susannahmoodie Sat 08-Apr-17 18:35:25

I have a few summer events coming up, wedding, christening and posh evening occasion and I have preserved this as although it is pricy I think cost per wear will be low....if I can find something to go with it?? Could I wear a black top with it for a wedding or am I better off picking out one of the colours? I am thinking maybe an off the shoulder too but couldn't go bra-less as am a 16.

http://www.jaeger.co.uk/graphic-floral-jacquard-skirt/

KanyesVest Sat 08-Apr-17 18:44:23

This yellow top is also Jaeger but can't see it on their site

neveradullmoment99 Sat 08-Apr-17 22:04:27

I would be wary of buying anything from Jaegar. Did they not go bust last month?

neveradullmoment99 Sat 08-Apr-17 22:05:44

uk.businessinsider.com/jaeger-begins-administration-700-jobs-at-risk-2017-4?r=US&IR=T

BusterGonad Sun 09-Apr-17 06:41:46

Why would you be weary Never? If we all stoped by from struggling shops they'd all go bust! I say support jaeger when it's struggling, people stand to lose their jobs and if you love the skirt Op, get it.

neveradullmoment99 Sun 09-Apr-17 09:27:49

Well just in case something goes wrong with the order. I have heard on here people who have bought items of clothing from companies that have gone into administration and have returned and had difficulty getting a refund.

neveradullmoment99 Sun 09-Apr-17 09:29:04

They have not just been struggling but have gone into administration. Just raising awareness to th OP.

BusterGonad Sun 09-Apr-17 09:37:33

Fair enough Never, I understand. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now