Talk

Advanced search

Sunglasses for small face?

(9 Posts)
1t6y9o Sat 08-Apr-17 15:40:28

I've googled this and Ray-ban wayfarer junior get mentioned a lot but I tried these and they're far too small.

So any other suggestions for sunglasses that will fit a smaller than average face?

Thank you!

imjessie Sat 08-Apr-17 16:05:54

I have the small rayban aviators . They come in two sizes which I didn't realise . Love them as I have problems getting them to fit !

EnidButton Sat 08-Apr-17 17:02:32

I usually just think fuck it and get some big ones. So they look intentionally too big iyswim.

I like to think I'm looking like Jackie O or Audrey Hepburn rather than a fly.

1t6y9o Sat 08-Apr-17 18:01:29

I know what you mean Enid but I can't bear it when they slide off my face. When I try on my little girls they fit amazing but look to small visually. I just need some with a narrow fit but made for ladies not kids...

EnidButton Sat 08-Apr-17 20:33:56

Oh I see. I thought you meant the size of the lense bit.

I know you said no kids ones but Boots had some that were actually really nice but for kids. Tortoiseshell ones, nothing obviously childlike.

EnidButton Sat 08-Apr-17 20:34:52

Posted too soon... I tried some on and they didn't look too obviously small.

OCSockOrphanage Sat 08-Apr-17 21:17:25

In Europe, CeBe's do functional lightweight, decent optical shades in age-related sizes, or they used to. I had a children's pair that I loved for a while, until I sat on them. If there's a style that suits you, it's a decent cheap option while you shop for favourites that fit.

BreakfastAtSquiffanys Sat 08-Apr-17 21:18:58

I think either Nike or rayban do a petite range

Littlemissindifferent Sun 09-Apr-17 00:25:01

You need Raybans in size 52mm, the standard is 55mm. Have a look on their website, Aviators or Wayfarers. Tiffany also do a few narrow pairs at Sunglass Hut but are more expensive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now