Talk

Advanced search

Australian beauty shizz

(9 Posts)
bigfatfeet Sat 08-Apr-17 12:55:48

I am currently in Melbourne and in a few days will be in Perth - is there anything I should be seeking out, style-and-beauty-wise, to take home? I have packed very sensibly with a view to buying some extra stuff, so am highly suggestible.

KoalaDownUnder Sat 08-Apr-17 12:58:48

I live in Perth. I'd advise you to blow all your money Melbourne. wink

Hopefully a Melbourne local will be along soon to advise! grin

bigfatfeet Sat 08-Apr-17 13:02:22

Thanks Koala - am visiting some friends in Perth and they've pretty much said the same! I have three (nearly four) more days in Melbourne, so plenty of shopportunities...

dailystuck71 Sat 08-Apr-17 14:19:46

I used to live in Perth so yes, spend in Melbourne but really nothing you can't get here. I have however just asked my sister in law to send over a couple of 2 litre insulated drinking bottles for DH plus a couple of lunch boxes for DS!

ZaraW Sat 08-Apr-17 14:23:02

I really like Aesop and A'kin though you can get them in the UK. Sukin is pretty good and Miranda Kerr has her own skincare line haven't tried it though.

HairsprayQueen Sat 08-Apr-17 15:04:42

I'd like to try Go To skincare but I can't face paying for the shipping to get it over here, not sure if it's sold anywhere in stores though or just online.

HelsinkiLights Sat 08-Apr-17 15:14:33

Model Co make up is lovely. I love their Party Proof Lipstick in Kitty. It's a nude shade & I never normally wear nudes as I'm more of a red lipstick girl.
But Kitty really suits me (& DD when she pinches it.)

wheatchief Sat 08-Apr-17 21:20:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RedMetamorphosis Sun 09-Apr-17 14:27:29

I always stock up on Banana Boat suncream, Alpha H skincare and Bondi Sands fake tan.

Massively seconded a Peter Alexander splurge too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now