Talk

Advanced search

Jumpsuits - over?

(9 Posts)
chocolateisnotsleep Sat 08-Apr-17 12:17:27

Posting for some more of your fab wedding advice please people!

I'm pretty much always late to the trends party. Something new usually has to be around for quite a while before I stop thinking, eww, weird! and come slowly round to the idea of actually wearing it... then usually its all over and everyone has moved on!

I've got a wedding to go to in May, its a mostly outdoors, festival style tepee wedding so floaty dresses and heels aren't going to be the best option. I'm wondering whether something like this www.johnlewis.com/phase-eight-oralie-jumpsuit/p3159921?colour=Navy might be an option with wedges/sandals. Are jumpsuits now totally passé? Or is it too wintery? Would I wear it anywhere else?

Thank you wise style and beauty people!

neveradullmoment99 Sat 08-Apr-17 16:14:13

I like it and think that they are still fine smile

nellifurtardo Sat 08-Apr-17 17:22:40

Personally I think it would be more suitable for work then a wedding, but I do like it.

burnishedsilver Sat 08-Apr-17 18:01:13

Looks good to me.

merrymouse Sat 08-Apr-17 18:03:46

I think they are fine, but can be difficult to wear.

They can look stunning or be deeply unflattering depending on your shape.

KanyesVest Sat 08-Apr-17 18:13:04

I'm considering the same outfit for a wedding next week!

And I could have written your post about being a late fashion adopter

chocolateisnotsleep Sat 08-Apr-17 19:55:23

Thanks all! Yes I wondered if it was a bit workish too - potentially could do double duty though? Although it's a work wedding so that could be tricky..

Any ideas how to style it up? Was thinking a little jacket but not sure of colour...

Vodkamartine Sat 08-Apr-17 19:57:40

I love it and I'm 22 years old I'd say wear it with a hat and a jacket maybe cropped white one

fiorentina Sat 08-Apr-17 19:59:54

My mum (who is pretty fashionable) wore one to a wedding like that and it looked great. I think it's fine with good accessories for a wedding, I wouldn't wear that to work though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now