Talk

Advanced search

Leather backpacks

(9 Posts)
Monstermuncher Sat 08-Apr-17 10:19:08

I'm considering buying a leather backpack - they seem to be quite practical and there are some lovely ones around at the minute. I like the Whistles Verity but the nicest colours seem to be only in the smaller size (which probably wouldn't be able to accomodate all the stuff I cart around with me). Black goes with everything I guess but is perhaps a bit dull? Jigsaw have some lovely ones too but I'm undecided. Does anyone have any recommendations they could share please?

LoupGarou Sat 08-Apr-17 12:29:15

There was a recommendation on another thread recently for Zatchels, I've been oogling their satchels but they do some nice backpacks and a huge range of colours, the prices are really good too...

www.zatchels.com/bags/backpack-collection.html/

Bodypumpaddict Sat 08-Apr-17 12:31:27

Following

Collymollypuff Sat 08-Apr-17 12:32:53

Oh yes, me too. Always up for a backpack.

Monstermuncher Sat 08-Apr-17 13:10:12

Thanks LoupGarou, those look interesting and are certainly a good price

hopsalong Sat 08-Apr-17 13:32:41

I've been really pleased with my Knomo Beauchamp bag, which is mostly good quality leather but has a fabric back and so feels comfy and light.

https://www.knomobags.com/uk/bags/back-packs/women

Piquadro (shop on Regent St) also have some nice but less minimalist styles.

BringMeTea Sat 08-Apr-17 13:46:59

I have this in olive. Love it. Not leather but lovely nonetheless.
www.jaeger.co.uk/hix-nylon-backpack/791011W.html

u123 Sat 08-Apr-17 14:50:39

https://www.knomobags.com/uk/beauchamp-14-backpack-black.html I love this ar there any cheaper alternatives?

LadyOfTheCanyon Sat 08-Apr-17 21:04:34

A slight dampener on this but meant helpfully as I work in a shop and see people with satchels/ backpacks all the time.
They take approximately three times as long as tote bag users to PUT THEIR SHIT AWAY BECAUSE OF BUCKLES.
I could not even begin to countenance the amount of faff that buckles incur.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now