Talk

Advanced search

Seasalt seafolly jacket

(9 Posts)
turtlewoman Fri 07-Apr-17 17:09:47

Does anyone have this? It's quite expensive but I love the colours grin is it too thick for spring?

dinosaursandtea Fri 07-Apr-17 17:39:03

I love mine! It won't work for the whole of spring, but the quality is terrific and it's great for the transitional seasons.

kimlo Fri 07-Apr-17 17:42:49

I think thats the one I have, I have already stopped wearing ot because its to warm.

Trinpy Fri 07-Apr-17 17:46:04

I bought mine in the sales last year. I wore it all autumn and got it out again about a month ago. I really love it and I get lots of compliments when I wear it. I find it quite light to wear.

kimlo Fri 07-Apr-17 17:48:07

I looked it up, thats not the one I have. That does look lighter than mine.

BestIsWest Fri 07-Apr-17 17:56:56

Colleague has the Bowsprit which looks great on her.

toots111 Sun 02-Jul-17 22:18:47

I have this in blue. The sleeves are too short for me. Do I have extra long arms or something?

hecallsmebunny Mon 03-Jul-17 11:54:39

I have it and it's light but also blocks the wind so even good layered in chillier weather. I only wear it occasionally but find it great for wet days. Some colours are on sale at the moment...

StarsAndStripes18 Tue 04-Jul-17 00:00:45

I have this in red, DH bought it for my birthday last year.

Personally, I absolutely love it!
It's not too heavy but yet enough to keep an evening chill out.
It might not keep a downpour out (although I haven't tried it) but is definitely enough to keep a shower or 2 out.
I wear mine layered & not layered and can see it lasting for a number of years.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now