Talk

Advanced search

Pretty blush pink nail polish? Or something fresh for spring?

(16 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Fri 07-Apr-17 11:46:37

Something fresh for spring. I fancy a little treat. Preferably by rimmel or similar, don't want to spend a fortune and I find theirs to be reasonably robust. Just a little treat.

Anyone seen anything nice?

keeponkeepinon Fri 07-Apr-17 11:52:04

Maybe something like chanel ballerina?

Crunchyside Fri 07-Apr-17 11:57:58

I like the Maybelline ones. They have some really nice pinks and naturals, they go on really smoothly and they last fairly well. Will see if I can find mine and tell you the colour name!

MooMinCow Fri 07-Apr-17 12:01:46

'Blissful' by No7. Opaque in 2 coats and cheaper if they have their discount voucher

Crunchyside Fri 07-Apr-17 13:34:03

This is my pink-ish stash! Weirdly I'm really not a pink, girly person in any other way but I really love pale pink nail varnish as I think it's quite natural and classy looking.

The Rimmel one in this photo has a pearlescent/shimmery tone which personally I'm less keen on as I like a more natural look. Apart from when I'm in a sparkly mood grin

I think I'll have to paint my nails now!

keeponkeepinon Fri 07-Apr-17 13:54:48

That looks nice moo min, I couldn't find anything that was quite what I am after. The pale pinks seem to be a bit too beige/nude or a bit too pinky pink or too white! I'm a fuss pot! I've got chanel ballerina in mind now and it's hard to match. Some come out too thick and opaque and it just doesn't have the expensive look of the glossy and very slightly translucent build able more expensive ones. Or I've not found quite the right one anyway.
I should change the title to 'best dupe for Chanel Ballerina varnish? ' !!

keeponkeepinon Fri 07-Apr-17 14:19:42

Crunchy I think I have that glittery maybelline one. Which is the one in the middle?
I know what you mean about shimmer and wanting it to look more natural. That's what I am after.

redgreenred Fri 07-Apr-17 14:27:57

If you want something very natural, Essie fairy tailor is a very good. One coat gives a very natural, healthy nail look. But I say that as someone who doesn't like 'obvious' make up smile

bluesbaby Fri 07-Apr-17 15:02:21

I have Barry M, Surfboard. Part of the coconut infusion range.

It's on the lilac side but really nice against an olive complexion.

keeponkeepinon Fri 07-Apr-17 15:48:19

Where can you get easier on the high street? I never seem to see it.

keeponkeepinon Fri 07-Apr-17 15:49:02

Easier? Essie!

I am after quite a natural classy polish.

MissisBoote Fri 07-Apr-17 15:50:27

Essie sugar daddy has that translucent buildability that you're looking for.

Acornantics Fri 07-Apr-17 15:58:27

Essie is available in larger Boots stores. I love their matt pinks and corals.

Checkedstripes Fri 07-Apr-17 16:00:37

A second here for Essie's Sugar Daddy!

MissisBoote Fri 07-Apr-17 16:17:56

You can get Essie in superdrug too.

carrie74 Fri 07-Apr-17 17:40:09

I think the Essie nudes are fantastic too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now