Talk

Advanced search

Are these trainers a yay or nay?

(14 Posts)
ilovecherries Fri 07-Apr-17 11:06:07

Both extremely comfortable and a load of foot and ankle surgery means I live in trainers. But they are both a bit out there compared to what I usually buy. The blue are Nikes, the gold New Balance.

TheMasterNotMargarita Fri 07-Apr-17 11:08:59

Prefer the blue.
They are both cool but the gold is a bit too much for me. And I have shiny silver trainers grin.

Fairylea Fri 07-Apr-17 11:12:30

I prefer the blue too. Also I have new balance trainers and I find them fairly narrow fitting, with the foot problems I'd go for the blue ones.

ilovecherries Fri 07-Apr-17 11:20:21

Yeah, I'm wearing a 7 in the blue and an 8 in the gold, and I wear a lot of 'normal' NB trainers, so not worried about the fit. I'm just longing for something a bit nicer than trainers that look like sports shoes, but then I'm panicking when I get them on my feet! I've just tried a pair of gazelles as well, but they are catching one of the pins in my ankle a bit.

GotToGetMyFingerOut Fri 07-Apr-17 11:25:37

Definitely the blue. Don't like the gold at all.

coursesforhorses Fri 07-Apr-17 12:14:04

I prefer the gold

NoArmaniNoPunani Fri 07-Apr-17 12:15:11

I like the gold. I got married in gold trainers

help7872 Fri 07-Apr-17 12:19:08

I like the gold. I've just bought silver ones!

ilovecherries Fri 07-Apr-17 13:11:40

Pretty divided then smile. I could keep both of them, because they will get a lot of wear, it doesn't have to be either/or. I guess I was more worried that I'd just look an idiot or that they were so awful people would be snickering at me! I had 5 pairs delivered this morning to try, and these two are the front runners in terms of comfort.

PNGirl Fri 07-Apr-17 14:54:10

I like both. I've just bought some bronze New Balance and I want some pale suede trainers!

MaryMarigold Fri 07-Apr-17 19:05:55

I like the blue OP.

Thanks to this thread I have Air Force Ones on order in grey. Oops!!

WowOoo Fri 07-Apr-17 19:10:44

I prefer the blue ones. Hope your feet get better soon!

Not loving either, sorry, but think I prefer the gold overall.

Pale grey suede would be nice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now