Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

If I'm a Mac nc20 what shade should I be usimg

(5 Posts)
Happybee09 Thu 06-Apr-17 14:01:03

Just that really....nc20 in pro longwear is perfect for me (unless I have a bit of a tan) but I can't afford to buy Mac foundation for everyday use, someone mentioned before how they share a factory with someone bit can't remember the brand and what shade I would need to use

Dulcimena Thu 06-Apr-17 18:40:16

No idea which foundation you're looking at as a replacement, but when you decide, this might help with shades:
www.temptalia.com/foundation-matrix/

Happybee09 Fri 07-Apr-17 08:30:07

Sorry should have been more clear, just looking for a cheaper brand that I can wear everyday, I don't need a lot of coverage just enough to take the edge off dark circles and uneven tone, maybe a high street brand that o could pick up in Superdrug etc
That link is great though thank you smile

Mandelinka Fri 07-Apr-17 08:49:22

I am also MAC NC20 and have been using Bourjois Helthy Mix and Heathy Mix Serum for years. Have repurchased many many times!
Shades 52 Vanilla most of the year and 53 when tanned. I usually get 2 of 52 and one 53 when on special, that's 3 bottles for around £20. 👍
The Bourjois foundations are not as yellow based as MAC so sometimes I use drop of both ( Mac and B) to mix up the right shade. Also MAC may feel a bit flat on me while B is always dewy and natural looking.

ilovetosleep Fri 07-Apr-17 10:02:57

I am NC20 (sometimes 15 in deepest winter) and also just need to blend dark circles and uneven tone. I keep my mac for evenings and in the day use Bourjois CC cream with is magic, it looks like no make up but just sorts out the dark shadows and uneven tone. The lightest shade is perfect. Maybe you want more coverage but I used to think that, and now I'm converted! I still use my mac minseralise powder over it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now