Talk

Advanced search

Epi stick

(7 Posts)
Picklesandpies Wed 05-Apr-17 21:11:20

Hi,

I just received my epic stick through the post today and tried it out on my top lip and a little on the side of my face. A painful experience but very effective and easy.

To those who are epi stick pros - how do you find the hair regrowth? My hair isn't really dark but it's quite long and fine and there's lots of it, so although it's not really obvious make up doesn't sit well. I haven't been brave enough to do my whole face in case it grows back really thick and dark!

Thanks x

Doobigetta Wed 05-Apr-17 22:04:10

Same as with threading. It definitely doesn't come back darker or coarser. I can't work out if it has actually slowed down, but maybe.

DubiousCredentials Wed 05-Apr-17 22:06:18

I use mine between my eyebrows and on my top lip. No coarse regrowth at all, the opposite actually. My monobrow hardly ever needs doing now.

Picklesandpies Wed 05-Apr-17 22:51:19

Thanks. Have you tried it on sides of your face? Glad to hear good reports!

nickEcave Thu 06-Apr-17 11:50:39

I use it all over the bottom part of my face, under the chin and top lip. I've used it about once a week for about a year and haven't noticed the regrowth getting any thicker. I wasn't really bothered by the hair as it was very downy but, as you say, make up didn't sit properly any longer. I do have horrible wiry black bristles growing out of my chin with the epistick doesn't really deal with so I spend several minutes every morning tweezering them.

cardoon Thu 06-Apr-17 11:58:41

I think it does slow down the growth - and it's never as bad as the first time

Picklesandpies Thu 06-Apr-17 12:05:59

Thanks all! Right... will brace myself for a good shearing this evening!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now