Talk

Advanced search

La Redoute

(9 Posts)
theclick Wed 05-Apr-17 11:25:50

I like some of the things but they are always having massive sales - so is that an indicator the quality is crap? Currently on their website wondering if I should just buy what I want to.

PeachMelba78 Wed 05-Apr-17 16:31:36

I got a few things form them - trousers, jumpers and a coat. It was generally good quality - not absolutely fantastic, but I went for a wool coat and jumper and they have washed and worn well. The trousers are basic ones but again wash great. HTH

Dixie2016 Wed 05-Apr-17 16:33:33

Everything I have ordered from them lately has gone back because it's awful.

juneybean Wed 05-Apr-17 16:33:39

I find their tops ridiculous short... But of the one that i kept i find it good quality and washes well.

ItchyFoot Wed 05-Apr-17 16:33:46

The kids stuff is nice. I also had a set of covers that I used almost every day for 5 years and it still looked great.

WhooooAmI24601 Wed 05-Apr-17 16:34:06

It's hit and miss. I don't like their denim or their cheaper knitwear. I love their work shirts and summer linens. They often do 40% off everything sales including branded stuff so I get the DCs Converse, Nikes and sports stuff during those sales (which I think are on now).

Size-wise it's also hit and miss, and delivery takes a long time during these big sales. But some of it is worth waiting for.

knowler Wed 05-Apr-17 16:35:52

It's very variable. Some of it is great value, others are like rags after one wear. If there's a lot of things i like, i put in a big order making sure there's free returns and then assess what I've got. There's usually a few things worth keeping which are quite stylish. I usually have to size up.

BounceBounceSplishSplash Wed 05-Apr-17 17:09:31

I find the kids stuff is nice and quite good quality. Have never had much success with the adults clothes or house stuff.

Mrs9C Wed 05-Apr-17 19:45:13

If it's branded, you'll find that the prices are way over the RRP to begin with, so though you might occasionally get a bargain, it's not a huge one. Their own stuff is a hit or a miss.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now