Talk

Advanced search

Charlotte tilbury amazing grace lipstick revelation....

(5 Posts)
Brillenbar Wed 05-Apr-17 10:22:51

As a confidence boosting treat I ordered this ( Sunday evening after a glass of wine - for it is most expensive)...

It is great. Neutral somehow without being boring. Brightens my face without being ohh mummy that lipstick is a bit bright. And it seems to last through eating and drinking.

So I am thinking that maybe my collection of supermarket lipsticks is indeed a false economy and that I have been missing a trick here. Is there anything else from Charlotte tilbury that people out there really love and genuinely don't think is overpriced hyped branding?

silkpyjamasallday Wed 05-Apr-17 10:37:57

I only recently started getting into makeup, I have two lipsticks from CT and recently ordered one of her eyeshadow pencils. The colours are all designed to complement certain eye colours, and I have found this to be true with mine, it really does make the usually pretty boring/dull hazel/green of my eyes stand out. Easy to apply and really good pigmentation it's infused with lab grown sapphires apparently! It does have a lovely subtle sparkle. I'm keen to see other people's suggestions as I am a little bit addicted now, the packaging is just too beautiful!

knowler Wed 05-Apr-17 10:45:04

I too love CT make up and have to try to limit myself given the prices. The lipsticks are fab and I have the Uptown Girl eyeshadow palette which is brilliant - fab colour pigmentation and ultra flattering to my green eyes. I also have the primer (can't remember what it's called) which i find gives a lovely natural glow and is a great base for foundation.

I haven't however gone for the foundation - I've tried samples of both the light touch one and the heavier coverage and the first is too sheer and the second too heavy. I'm sticking with my No 7 Perfect Touch (?) one for now.

ZaziesPaws Wed 05-Apr-17 11:14:02

No it's all overpriced hyped branding with a big social meeja budget

MitzyLeFrouf Wed 05-Apr-17 11:27:46

Amazing Grace is one of my faves too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now