Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Deciem Hylamide Sub-Q. Can I use the normal one on my eyes?

(5 Posts)
NomDePlumeReloaded Wed 05-Apr-17 09:38:39

I'm a fan of a few bits from the Ordinary range and I've heard good things about Sub-Q from Hylamide. I'd be primarily using it around my eyes and was originally looking at the Sub-Q eyes version but it is £27 for 15ml, whereas the face version is £30 for twice as much.

Eye products just seem to be largely a marketing thing which allows the manufacturers to sell half the product at twice the price but the stuff inside is pretty much the same as the face formulation. Is this the case with Sub-Q? Will I see similar results if I use the face version around the eye area to those I'd see using the eye version? Is it a marketing ploy to get us to spend more on less or is there a real difference in ingredients and effect?

NomDePlumeReloaded Wed 05-Apr-17 11:52:59

ilovecherries Wed 05-Apr-17 12:01:20

There's a big difference in texture and smell. i actually really don't like the smell of the face one, but it might be the marmite of the skin care world because everyone else I've talked to loves it. I've just finished a bottle of the eye stuff - not totally convinced I see a great difference, although my skin generally is in better condition after 3 months of proper skincare.

flapmyfunnels Wed 05-Apr-17 15:58:25

I've always used the face one on my eyes. Love it.

NomDePlumeReloaded Wed 05-Apr-17 19:38:15

Thanks both.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now