imjessie Tue 04-Apr-17 21:00:07

I'd really like to know if it works ?

imjessie Wed 05-Apr-17 17:58:49

Bump

Goldfishjane Wed 05-Apr-17 18:07:05

No but I just looked it up
That must be a temporary effect?

ListenToYourHeart Wed 05-Apr-17 18:29:40

As a beauty therapist I was trained to perform both these treatments and honestly I felt like I was ripping people off.

Laser lipo took a lot of session before most clients see a result and to see the best results you need to cardio exercise within one hour.

3D lipo is slightly better if you have the fat freezing done (sometimes called cryogenic lipo). I trained for fat freezing with 3D lipo but also worked for a company that used there own brand of machine and got just the same results but was cheaper to offer so don't be swayed necessarily by the 3D lipo brand if you decide to go for it.

imjessie Wed 05-Apr-17 21:00:07

So , in your opinion is it a waste of money ?

BeautyAddict Wed 05-Apr-17 21:14:19

I tried coolsculpting and it worked.

imjessie Wed 05-Apr-17 21:34:08

Did itflatten bulgy bits ?

ListenToYourHeart Sat 08-Apr-17 13:18:55

In a way yes I do think laser lipo is a waste of money.

I'd say roughly for every 100 clients we did, 10 got good results, and those 10 were people who more need to tone up rather than lose weight. The people who already did regular exercise and ate healthy seemed to get better results as for the treatment to work you need to be able to do a good cardio after.

Fat freezing/cryo worked good for bulges and fat pockets, especially on love handles and the lower stomach in my opinion, and I wouldn't say that was a waste of money.

Can I ask what areas you are looking at treating?

imjessie Sat 08-Apr-17 15:49:15

My love handles , I have a bulgy bit above my bum which I just can't get rid of .

Birdsgottaf1y Sat 08-Apr-17 16:12:09

I was attending a gym that offered it. A lot of the Women had at least 12 sessions.

It worked well on problem areas, like a C-Section overhang, or stubborn fat deposits.

You had to still follow a Carb/Caffeine restricted diet, drink plenty of Water etc and all of the Women did weight based exercise in the gym, three times a week.

As said, I've known the freezing to work well. I'm getting it on my stomach when I'm better (I've been seriously ill).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now