Talk

Advanced search

vest dresses for holidays?

(5 Posts)
poppym12 Tue 04-Apr-17 13:10:16

I'm looking for some dresses that could either be worn to the beach, lunch or even for a causal evening meal. Not the really clingy ones though, plain fabrics and about knee length would be perfect. Has anyone seen any please?

BounceBounceSplishSplash Tue 04-Apr-17 13:28:55

Marks & Soencer have loads in at the mo and some are actually quite nice! They're in the swimwear section rather than dress section. Some are clearly just beach cover-ups but there are some knee length dresses in there too.
www.marksandspencer.com/l/women/swimwear-and-beachwear?filters=20097672&mcp_filters_filterPanelOpen=true

poppym12 Tue 04-Apr-17 19:10:55

Thanks bounce. I'll try some of those on when I go shopping. I see what you mean that some look like ordinary casual dresses rathe than specifically cover ups. I'll see how thick the fabric is as I'd hate to inflict a half dressed body on fellow diners grin

BounceBounceSplishSplash Tue 04-Apr-17 20:29:12

I had a quick feel of this one

www.marksandspencer.com/parrot-print-woven-vest-dress/p/p22501681?image=SD_02_T52_6435_C8_X_EC_90&color=CORALMIX&prevPage=plp&pdpredirect

And this one when I was in M&S earlier
www.marksandspencer.com/printed-sleeveless-beach-dress/p/p22491592?image=SD_02_T52_6360_Y4_X_EC_90&color=BLACKMIX&prevPage=plp

They're definitely more dresses and not see through! Would probably need to size down though or else they'd be quite big and shapeless I think though I haven't tried any on.

poppym12 Tue 04-Apr-17 21:44:11

Thank you. I'll take assorted sizes into the changing room. I never wear patterns but hopefully they'll have plain ones too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now