Talk

Advanced search

What shall I buy in the US??

(7 Posts)
itschilly Tue 04-Apr-17 12:56:36

Off tomorrow! Haven't been for ages- any beauty stuff worth getting that you can't get over here? Exchange rate is rubbish so no advantage to buying most stuff available here. Thanks!

Sunnysidegold Tue 04-Apr-17 14:11:21

I am always wanting to know what's good as my husband works in the USA and I often give him shopping lists. Sephora do great sets of things which work out to be great value as they usually have full size things in too. The last one I got was 60 dollars and had full size nars orgasm blush urban decay shadow tarte lip balm an anastasia bh eyebrow pencil and loads of other bits.

I currently have my eye on this one
m.sephora.com/product/P412513?icid2=skugrid&skuId=1859347

flibflob Tue 04-Apr-17 15:02:03

Sephora - Sephora own brand sheet masks, Tarte, Bite Beauty, Fresh, Boscia (they do the black peel off mask) and Mario Badescu for skincare.

Ulta sell Lorac - good eyeshadows.

CVS/Target etc - you can get most of the beauty brands over here, but some have different products so worth a browse. I like Milani (try their baked blusher), Wet and Wild for cheap dupes for MAC lipsticks. Covergirl also worth a look - same family as Max Factor but slightly different products iirc. Other boring bits - Crest White Strips are much stronger over there, and Listerine Pocket Packs are great.

Have fun OP!

ZaraW Tue 04-Apr-17 17:56:51

Milk Make up is really good available at Sephora

Euphemia Tue 04-Apr-17 18:02:09

I'm allergic to Sephora products hmm so I prefer CVS for the extended ranges of brands we get here.

babybarrister Tue 04-Apr-17 18:58:55

Lucky brand jeans

itschilly Wed 05-Apr-17 07:19:20

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now