loader

Talk

Advanced search

Looking for some nice causal daytime dresses

(10 Posts)
LardLizard Mon 03-Apr-17 14:25:57

Ideas needed please xxx

tweedles1511 Mon 03-Apr-17 15:24:24

Loving this print number at Gather&See, also can't go wrong with a good breton striped t-shirt dress like this. Easy and comfy! A couple of others too - they're all Fair Trade and Organic which is a plus! Love to wear dresses in spring and summer...so much easier!

NotYoda Mon 03-Apr-17 15:29:37

Ah the holy grail

If you are twentysomething and slim, casual summer dresses are easy. They can look quirky and free. I am finding it harder and harder to do summer dresses

I watch this thread with interest

LindyHemming Mon 03-Apr-17 16:24:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BusterGonad Mon 03-Apr-17 16:25:43

Tweedles you have to be seriously slim for that stripy number, imo even the model looks a bit unfortunate in it! Or is it just me that thinks that! confused

DaisyBlameless Mon 03-Apr-17 16:27:46

I'm after the same. Not sleeveless though.

I think the breton one is extremely unflattering.

Softkitty2 Mon 03-Apr-17 16:34:23

Very nice op. I like the brand very much 😍😍😍

tweedles1511 Mon 03-Apr-17 16:36:09

Haha yes I guess it all depends on shape. I'm a bit of a pear so prefer tighter arms and sleeves and loose on the waist and bum to hide my wobbly bits! Love the idea of maxi dresses for summer but too short for them sadly!

BusterGonad Mon 03-Apr-17 16:38:06

I'm no fashion expert but I tend to go for jersey dresses in the heat, or light denim shirt dress type of things.

FairyAnn Mon 03-Apr-17 16:41:07

Online I go for joebrowns.co.uk or lindybop.co.uk. Both usually have a sale on and a good mix of styles

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now