Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Khaki/Utility jacket obsession

(6 Posts)
NevermetaGilesIlike Mon 03-Apr-17 13:06:37

Finally found one in Next. Usually it is a grim as in there but this one is a corker.

Also rate the linen trousers this year which are elasticated at the back so good for my apple shape. They are a good weight in the black but shite in white.

Have I missed any other good offerings apart from the linen dress mention which is a length I don't do?

NevermetaGilesIlike Mon 03-Apr-17 13:08:38

here

It is true to size I would say and low on the hip on me (5"4)

rightknockered Mon 03-Apr-17 16:05:40

That's quite nice, almost identical to the Hush one I have from a couple of years ago.

LtheWife Mon 03-Apr-17 16:37:11

I saw it in store today and thought it looked nice but didn't have time to try it on. The fabric looked unusually good quality for Next.

keeponkeepinon Mon 03-Apr-17 18:33:48

Has it got a stand up collar or fold down like a shirt? On the model it looks stand up but on the picture it looks more like a shirt collar. I think I'd prefer stand up so it's less shirt like?

NevermetaGilesIlike Tue 04-Apr-17 00:19:56

The collar lays down but it definitely looks like a jacket rather than a shirt- the material is thicker.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: