Talk

Advanced search

Earring for everyday wear the won't irritate, under £20

(14 Posts)
Squirmy65ghyg Sun 02-Apr-17 20:14:58

I've got out of the habit of wearing them and want to make some effort.
Any ideas?

SpuriouserAndSpuriouser Sun 02-Apr-17 20:24:20

For cheapness I would probably go with sterling silver. I have quite sensitive skin but I don't find that it irritates me, but obviously everyone is different. Accessorize do a sterling silver range and some of the earrings are really nice (I have a slight Accessorize problem)

pandorawithtreaclecolouredhair Sun 02-Apr-17 20:38:07

The only earrings that I can wear which don't cause irritation are the Andralok fastening ones from Argos.

Gingerbreadmam Sun 02-Apr-17 20:43:57

i love my chlobo studs. worth having a google see if can find them in your budget online?

Gingerbreadmam Sun 02-Apr-17 20:44:46

don't really want to recommend them but asos do lots of sterling silver earrings at good prices.

Doilooklikeatourist Sun 02-Apr-17 20:50:44

I wear stud earrings everyday , I like gold for the metal bit , or sterling silver , my favourite are Tourmaline , which DH bought me for my 50th , and were about £50
Pearl earrings are good , go with everything and look classy ( maybe a bit dated though )
Zirconia ( fake diamond ) might be an idea , just make sure they're quite small and not too flashy

bitofabelly Sun 02-Apr-17 21:00:14

Konplott....the most fabulous range ever and they don't irritate my ears...check out the website!

thenightsky Sun 02-Apr-17 21:02:01

I find silver irritates.

I just look for the cheapest 9c gold for everyday wearing. Argos do a few.

Holland00 Sun 02-Apr-17 21:03:05

Loving Konplott, not heard of them before.

thenightsky Sun 02-Apr-17 21:05:05

Konplatt are brass and shred my ears after about 2 hours. sad

Shame coz they are lovely looking.

MrsDoylesTeabags Sun 02-Apr-17 21:05:51

At Claires Accessories they will sell you the earrings they use for piercing. They're non allergic and the butterfly clicks onto the post so they don't fall out, lots of different styles not just plain gold ones.

bitofabelly Sun 02-Apr-17 21:07:37

Oh no thenightsky...that's such a shame...I can't wear anything with nickel in them. I love love Konplott and get so many compliments on them.

Kennington Sun 02-Apr-17 21:25:28

Jewellerybox.co.uk
Amazing silver and 9ct gold and gold plate lasts ages
Cool designs - love it

Squirmy65ghyg Mon 03-Apr-17 22:33:20

Thanks! Can't wait to pick something.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now