Talk

Advanced search

What do you do with body hair?

(8 Posts)
HazelnutCoffeeandMincePies Sun 02-Apr-17 19:10:52

Hair has always spouted from places I'd prefer it didn't: around my belly button, toes and upper lip, neck and chin (not a full on beard - only a few every now and again).

Does anyone else get that? What do you do about it? Do you mind it?

blush

Patriciathestripper1 Sun 02-Apr-17 19:13:48

Dh bought me a trimmer for xmas so button, tummy/ binky line and toes all gone.
Top lip bleached and the nannies (chin hair and some now on neck are plucked ) along with brows.

Doobigetta Sun 02-Apr-17 19:20:04

I keep it in little envelopes, sorted by shade and length. I'm saving up enough to knit a mini-me. grinhmm

DevelopingDetritus Sun 02-Apr-17 19:26:10

It's irritating isn't it. I've got a good pair of tweezers. Mind you, I find my arm and leg hair decreasing but chin, nose and lip hair increasing. confused

dementedma Sun 02-Apr-17 19:47:49

Wax eyebrows,lip and chin and tweeze in between times.
Shave legs and pits and fanjo when I can be bothered.

HazelnutCoffeeandMincePies Sun 02-Apr-17 19:50:56

Patricia, does it not feel stubly?

My biggest irritation is the toe and belly hair... it seems odd to get it threaded and shaving has never felt quite right.

EmmaC78 Sun 02-Apr-17 21:03:07

I am fortunately quite light haired so don;t have much body hair but do occasionally get dark hair on my chin which seems to come from nowhere. I usually just pluck them. A friend got laser hair removal on her stomach with good results so that could be worth considering if it is really bothering you.

carrie74 Mon 03-Apr-17 10:15:02

I only have one on my belly and one on my chin, so they both get plucked. Tash, bikini, underarms and legs though I used a home IP machine which I bought a few years ago. I've not used it now for about a year, but I hardly have any hair growing there now, so it's much less faff than it used to be.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now