Advanced search

Please help me find this hair slide thingy!

(3 Posts)
TheTurdMilliner Sun 02-Apr-17 19:10:47

Hi all,

I'm looking for another if these, and wondered if someone could tell me what it is called. Bought from a market stall years ago and helps me keep my hair in a roll.

Thanks in advance!

NewPantsforaNewYear Mon 03-Apr-17 08:25:26

I think it's a type of chignon pin can't see one the same though

Silverstreaks Mon 03-Apr-17 09:19:38

I've tried looking for those in the past.
I bought two from Camden Market a long time ago and love them. They're so easy to use.
Come back and tell us if you find them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now