Talk

Advanced search

Comfortable flat eveningish shoes

(5 Posts)
RoganJosh Sun 02-Apr-17 13:53:07

The smartest shoes I have (that don't look horribly dated) are converse and boots so I need something for nice pub or meal out sort of situation. I'll be wearing them with jeans and nice top.

The problem is I really need flat (max of an inch heel I suppose). I don't want massively glitzy, just something kind of unobtrusive.

A slipper type loafer? Would that look ok? Or what else?

CountFosco Sun 02-Apr-17 16:55:10

enbrogue is the blog you want for ideas for flat shoes.

Loafers are everywhere this year so I'd have thought they'd be quite easy to find, I've just bought these in inky blue but I think the red looks gorgeous as well. I think they come up a bit small but I love the soft patent leather and they are like walking on air. 15% off for a first purchase as well at the moment.

RoganJosh Sun 02-Apr-17 18:06:43

Ah, I'd forgotten about enbrogue, I'd seen it mentioned a while ago on here. I'll have a look, thanks.

I'd quite like your shoes for work, I think, but don't think they look right with my evening outfits. (I nearly said 'evening look' which sounds really pretentious...)

fiorentina Sun 02-Apr-17 21:18:54

I wear pointy flats from Jigsaw in metallic or suede. They do lots of colours and are v comfortable.

RoganJosh Sun 02-Apr-17 21:59:12

Oh I've never looked at Jigsaw shoes. They are gorgeous! Exactly what I had in mind. Twice the price, but I haven't bought nice shoes in years so I think I deserve them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now