Talk

Advanced search

Aldi Make up, Concealer Pen back again :)

(3 Posts)
rockingthelook Sat 01-Apr-17 21:57:21

Bought the Concealer Pen for your eyes at Christmas, fantastic, as good as my Touche eclat but only £2.99, back in stock this week so have bought 5 to keep me going...at my age all help gratefully received!also the lash extending mascara that my daughter swears by and foundation/bb/highlighter liquid not tried yet, just can't beat their makeup at these prices, but tends to sell out really quickly and only for sales about every 3-4 months

Dontsayyouloveme Tue 04-Apr-17 18:06:49

OMG! I'm going to wee with excitement! just been to Aldi as been desperate to try this for ages! It's revolutionary!! Going back tomorrow to get another 4! So Charlotte Tilbury and so will have to part ways on the concealer front (only!!).

Thanks OP for the heads up on this grin. How mush is their last extending mascara?

Eeeek!!!

ClarkWGriswold Tue 04-Apr-17 18:09:28

I got one yesterday after reading about it on here. Used it this morning and must say I am really impressed! It's not too thick and blends beautifully but also gives nice coverage. I'm going to get another one later in the week if they've got any left.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now