Talk

Advanced search

Boob job recovery

(4 Posts)
Notagainmun Sat 01-Apr-17 17:06:16

I have lost a lot if weight and a researching surgery options for my deflated and saggy breasts. The most time I can take off work is about ten days for recovery but I work alone as a childminder, so picking up babies and toddlers, school runs etc. Is ten days enough to recover?

Friday999 Sat 01-Apr-17 18:16:15

Sorry but it was approx 4 weeks before I was back to my normal routine. I was driving tentatively after 10 days but there's no way I would have been picking a toddler up!

ChocolateDoll Sat 01-Apr-17 20:32:50

Agree. I was definitely up and about doing normal things at 10 days post op, but there is no way I'd have been lifting babies or toddlers!

It's mainly just the lifting you'll have a problem with. If you can find a way round that, then you'll be okay.

Thing is, you'll need a way round it for quite a while. You really can't be doing that sort of lifting for a good 6-10 weeks post op.

Notagainmun Sat 01-Apr-17 21:44:25

Thanks for your replies. Saggy tits it is then for me. Self employed, so no work no money.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now