Talk

Advanced search

What to wear in the summer to hide a "mum tum"?

(5 Posts)
Chocolateorangegoblin Sat 01-Apr-17 15:49:08

Just as the title says really! Two c sections and I have a delightful overhang. I'm fed up of wearing giant baggy tops that look like I'm wearing a bin bag.
Suggestions please!

Heirhelp Sat 01-Apr-17 15:54:44

Following.

Unicorn81 Sat 01-Apr-17 16:13:37

The blouses in asda hang really nicely over the tummy area and can be dressed up or down, keep you cool too

direct.asda.com/george/women/shirts-blouses/D1M1G20C4,default,sc.html#http://direct.asda.com/george/women/shirts-blouses/D1M1G20C4,default,sc.html

ThisNight Sat 01-Apr-17 16:25:27

I prefer dresses, especially ones that are fitted on top, and skim the tummy area. Not always easy to find though.

Sweets101 Sat 01-Apr-17 16:29:52

I've gone for a loose fitting denim tunic, a stripey swing type dress and a couple of a line cut dresses for this summer.
I also got a lovely pleated skirt from asda that sits quite high on my waist and skims my overhang, and an a line denim skirt with buttons down the front hat is quite stretchy and again sits quite high. Surprisingly flattering. Both the skirts were from Asda too actually!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now