Talk

Advanced search

Uniqlo bra dresses

(9 Posts)
taybert Sat 01-Apr-17 15:44:41

Anyone got one? I'm imagining that it couldn't be quite right and I'd end up with some complicated and uncomfortable double bra arrangement. But..... if it worked it would be awesome for summer.

taybert Sat 01-Apr-17 16:38:33

Hopeful bump!

chanie44 Sat 01-Apr-17 17:25:11

I've got one.

I have huge boobies and wear a bra underneath but I sized up to avoid any weird boobage it may give.

hoochymama1 Sat 01-Apr-17 17:28:05

I bought one last year Taybert, and it is lovely, thanks for the reminder to get it out for summer. I wore a bra with it too, and it was fine. Got lots of compliments, give it a try smile

clippityclop Sat 01-Apr-17 19:04:14

I bought one last summer and it's lovely, enough support for my 34Bs .

GieryFas Sat 01-Apr-17 19:12:45

I've tried them on, awful in me. I usually wear a small in Uniqlo but that was much too small on which busy and the larger sizes were too big everywhere else. I wish they'd just do normal dresses with a bit of stretch, 28G just isn't going to work with dress sized bras.

Euphemia Sat 01-Apr-17 20:18:55

I have one from last year and it's lovely. Supportive enough for on holiday but for work I'd have wanted a bra on too!

taybert Sat 01-Apr-17 20:21:23

Great, thanks. Think I'll give one a go but agree it'd be good if they did more normal summer dresses.

musicmum75 Wed 05-Apr-17 20:26:36

I have two of these. I'm a 30D and they look better with a bra on as well but I love them. They are so comfortable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now