Talk

Advanced search

Loreal Sunkissed jelly

(6 Posts)
velmadinkly Fri 31-Mar-17 16:39:33

Has anybody used this before? If so, can you tell me what you thought. My hair is naturally medium to dark blonde and has no dye on it. I like when my hair naturally lightens in the sun, especially around the front.

I've been looking at this this dye on the Idea that it is a gradual dye rather than full on dye. I don't want maintenance hair with the need for root touch ups.

What are your opinions?

TIA

Lonelynessie Fri 31-Mar-17 17:17:39

Yep, I've used it on my medium brown hair and I love it. I strategically place it on the ends of my hair and to 'frame' my face and it just lifts the colour a little, gives me that 'summer hair' kind of look.

velmadinkly Fri 31-Mar-17 17:40:28

lonely how did you apply it? Did you use your fingers or comb etc? Did you put on dry hair then leave to dey to used a hairdryer? I would use it how you described, just to lift the front and frame my face a bit, along with a bit on the ends.

Theconifers25 Fri 31-Mar-17 17:44:36

Does it go yellow like Sun In used to make hair?

Lonelynessie Mon 10-Apr-17 10:46:16

I used it dry hair and then left it, but I've also done it on my hair wet and they blow dried as usual. It didn't go yellow for me, just a lighter more 'golden -ish' brown.

fauxhito Mon 10-Apr-17 11:05:15

Blonde hair here and it only went slightly lighter. I can tell now though as I have slightly darker roots coming through. Applied with hands (in gloves).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now