Talk

Advanced search

Zalando Essentials - any cop?

(6 Posts)
FedglingFTB Thu 30-Mar-17 13:12:01

I pick up the odd everyday wardrobe piece from here and there (supermarket brands, ASOS sale, etc) and seem to wear them out super fast. I'm considering bulk buying for ZE. I'm wondering if they wash and fit well, or if the prices are too good to be true???

Alternatively, - where do you get your wardrobe basics? I'm talking simple tops, shirts, shift dresses, cardies...

goodpiemissedthechips Thu 30-Mar-17 13:33:48

I get really simple stuff from Esprit in the sales, especially tops. It wears pretty well, and if you join their loyalty scheme thing you get further discounts which stack up quite effectively.

FedglingFTB Fri 31-Mar-17 11:48:53

thanks good I love that they have the same style in different colours!

goodpiemissedthechips Fri 31-Mar-17 11:57:01

You have to watch it though or you end up with 5 different tops exactly the same only with different colours/patterns blush

Their clothes are a perfect fit for my body type, which means I buy way too much stuff there as it doesn't need alterations. It gets a bit embarrassing.

elephantcuddles Fri 31-Mar-17 12:26:39

I bought a black maxi dress from tbere last year that I love. It fits true to size. Another thing i ordered was a camisole that I had to send back. It ran too small. If you are busty order a size up in their tops.

elephantcuddles Fri 31-Mar-17 12:30:03

Oh and for basics - I used to love the joy longline tops from white Stuff and bought quite a few of those (I tend to only buy basics in white Stuff). I also like tk Maxx for basics. H&M can also be good for basics.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now