Talk

Advanced search

Glycolic acid - does anyone still sizzle?

(5 Posts)
piknmixer Wed 29-Mar-17 21:40:14

I found a bottle of 30% Bravura London Glycolic acid when I was sorting out my shameful collection of cosmetics last night.

It was still in the bubble wrap. Went online and it looks like Bravura no longer sell it.

Any idea why?

I also stupidly rubbed a few drops into the back of one hand - not realising I was supposed to neutralise it after a few minutes.

It's not fallen off. Yet. confused

timshortfforthalia Wed 29-Mar-17 21:50:27

I used the proper acid again for the first time in ages last week.

I used to use it lots during the height of s and b sizzle mania. I then used the bravura glycolic overnight cream for a while. Not as good results but much more convenient. Since then I've used loads of dif glycolic priducts e.g. acid toners nip tuck, liquid gold, plus masks and creams.

I got a bottle of 30% off Amazon a while back but had forgotten it til last week. Results were amazing, going to keep at it.

dementedma Wed 29-Mar-17 21:52:33

I use Nip and Fab stuff and it's made a huge difference to my skin. Don't sizzle though

piknmixer Wed 29-Mar-17 21:52:47

I use nip + fab pads and occasionally the liquid gold. How long are you leaving it on for Tim and what sort of results are you getting?

My skin's getting a bit pink lately and I'm worried it'll make that worse.

timshortfforthalia Thu 30-Mar-17 06:41:23

I only did it once
Don't know the time - just freestyled 😚 Maybe two minutes? Skin loads softer and younger looking. The pads and dreams etc are great, but the pure acid is def the best.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now