Talk

Advanced search

What style jacket to wear with jeans and trainers?

(5 Posts)
TooManyButtons Wed 29-Mar-17 18:47:23

I'm very untrendy but am making a huge effort to get more 'with it' - I've just bought my first pair of trainers to replace my usual mum boots (some rather lovely snakeskin Superga)

I'm at a loss of what kind of jacket to wear with them though. I'm currently wearing my winter parka but want something more suitable for spring. I'm quite short and stumpy so long coats drown me. I'm 39 so don't want to look too teenagery. Please help!

Millipedewithherfeetup Wed 29-Mar-17 18:55:39

Have a look on pintrest, lots of style ideas.

BreatheDeep Wed 29-Mar-17 19:00:51

What about a utility style jacket like this :
m.asos.com/river-island/river-island-studio-cropped-utility-jacket-with-hood/prd/7605738?iid=7605738&clr=Khaki&SearchQuery=military%20jacket&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=36&gridsize=2&gridrow=14&gridcolumn=1

ElspethFlashman Wed 29-Mar-17 19:05:05

You could try a suede (or faux suede) biker jacket. Some of those are lush, especially in paler colours. Have a look on ASOS.

BounceBounceSplishSplash Wed 29-Mar-17 19:05:52

I agree wit above - a green cargo jacket. I have one and it goes with loads. Hush, Next, Topshop and H&M all have a nice one at the mo but if you search online for cargo jacket there are loads.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now