Talk

Advanced search

Nice surprise in H&M!

(4 Posts)
Sheusedtobesomeonelse Wed 29-Mar-17 08:14:49

I was browsing in H&M yesterday for my DD1 who is 10 – when I stumbled across a wonderful shirt in blue cotton with just the right small collar that i'd been looking for for a while :

clair

the cotton is lovely quality just the right thickness and very soft, and I bought it in size 12-13 – 14+ was a bit too long over my bum grin

I had never thought that something from their teen section would look good on me, it was a great surprise – and only 15€!!

(I am now wondering if I should look in the teen section of each shop first just to avoid the price difference – even though it was the cut I loved on this shirt)

Anyone else had a nice surprise somewhere unexpected?!

DataColour Wed 29-Mar-17 11:14:32

I sometimes buy H&M kids clothes as I'm short and size 6/8.

Off to look at their website to see what's new!

FrustratedFrugal Wed 29-Mar-17 16:40:42

I found some amazing corduroy leggings in Benetton, the children's section, £9ish: their sizes go up to teen sizes and XXL was just right for a Sz 10/12 adult. Fab material, great washability. My 9-y-o got an amazing top from Mango, size XS, so it all worked out wink

Maudlinmaud Wed 29-Mar-17 16:46:09

Oh I have that in white for dd, it's lovely. I never think of h&m for me, but I'm petite so I probably should have a browse. I'm for the hospital tomorrow and I've promised myself a bit of retail before going in so will have look then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now