Talk

Advanced search

Which trainers? (with pics)

(9 Posts)
PrincessWatermelon Tue 28-Mar-17 20:39:57

Which of these trainers do you prefer?

I've had the same old pair of converse for 5 years and they look really old. Been wearing lovely ankle or knee high decent boots, but it's getting too warm now and I feel I need new trainers. I'm 33 if that matters two hoots! Not sure if the silver is too much? Ta.

BestIsWest Tue 28-Mar-17 20:57:30

I love the look of the silver Superga and ordered a pair but sadly didn't fit me. Like the pink suede ones too. Don't like the Mango ones.

BestIsWest Tue 28-Mar-17 20:58:20

PS there's a whole thread on silver Converse and age going on.

PrincessWatermelon Tue 28-Mar-17 21:14:21

Thanks. I did dip into that thread, and think I saw Superga mentioned there too. I was trying to think what might be pertinent I put in my OP - I don't think age really has that much to do with anything! But not worn any of these chunky styles before.

meshletterholder Tue 28-Mar-17 21:56:23

no silver is not too much. i actually dont like the much revered superga, i find them too chunky and clunky looking on people. love the more streamlined mango and then pink.

JoyceDivision Tue 28-Mar-17 21:59:48

i've just got those silver superga's ad got loads of complimets over them! go for it, they are v comfy ad look good

TondelayaDellaVentamiglia Tue 28-Mar-17 22:02:56

not sure, but aren't there two sorts of superga...when I looked some of them looked a bit platformy and some of them look more normal!

it could just be shitey photos though

I am one of the old dears making a fool of herself with silver converses.

EmmaC78 Tue 28-Mar-17 22:05:13

The silver superga ones are lovely and I now want a pair.

PrincessWatermelon Tue 28-Mar-17 22:06:20

I've done it. I've ordered the silver superga. Life's too short! Just hope they live up to the hype smile Thanks all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now