Talk

Advanced search

Easy hair style

(4 Posts)
blue2014 Tue 28-Mar-17 11:56:51

So ive always been lazy when it comes to grooming but now ive the add on of a 16 week old son. He's breastfed which means my shoulder length hair has been tied in a bobble for 16 weeks straight now.

My hair is really really thick- not straight not wavy (the kind that needs ghd ing) . If I cut it short it'll need lots of styling that I can't be arsed don't have time to do.

What's the easiest hair style I could have? Is it just a long bob as I've been thinking?

TearGas Tue 28-Mar-17 12:03:32

Will it do 'flicking'..? I have thick hair too and constantly veer between trying to grow it and having it shorter and layered.

When it's in shorter mode one of the plus points is that it can look ok with minimal styling. The unruliness seems to work in my favour and if I am lazy and do nothing (or very little) it will end up doing a sort of flicked out style, without much prior styling involved. I've just started another thread asking for opinions as I never know which style is best. Hair can be frustrating!

blue2014 Tue 28-Mar-17 12:38:33

I will check out your thread smile

Saltedcaramel2016 Tue 28-Mar-17 12:43:29

Yep, long bob is quick to ghd and get still tie up when you are desperate!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now