Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Jumpsuit to wear to a wedding?

(7 Posts)
angelsnapper Tue 28-Mar-17 11:09:36

Have a wedding to go to in less than two weeks, money is quite tight and I don't have anything to wear! I've seen a couple of jumpsuits in new look which are quite reasonable, do you think they would be suitable for all day? I like the idea as I will be quite covered up and have almost a whole outfit in one grin. I'm 5,7 10 stone and am usually a 10/12 depending on shop.

NewPantsforaNewYear Tue 28-Mar-17 12:25:07

I think they look great. You could definitely dress them up to make sure they looked suitably weddingy.

I prefer the blue one for a wedding. What's the front like? What are you thinking of wearing with it?

Ginmakesitallok Tue 28-Mar-17 12:26:12

How practical are they for using the loo while drunk?

AuntieStella Tue 28-Mar-17 12:28:04

I was wondering about loos too!

Nothing wrong with a jumpsuit, but solid black is too funereal

angelsnapper Tue 28-Mar-17 12:30:46

Haha good question! I will check when I try some on and be sure to take that into consideration smile I was thinking of wearing it with nude t bar heels.....I haven't thought about jacket though confused. Not much jewelry, just a bangle and earrings. There's a pic of the front.

chemicalCat Tue 28-Mar-17 13:03:26

I have a v similar one to the black one - also from New Look (it's a bit more "strappy" than cap-sleeved) - and I wore it to a posh-do recently. I counteracted the black-ness of it by wearing gold heels and a gold jacket. I thought it looked fine and got a couple of nice comments. So, I'd go for it.

angelsnapper Tue 28-Mar-17 15:22:34

So I thought I'd nip quickly into new look and try on a couple of things. They have none of this instore sad I did find a lovely black jumpsuit in the sale section....a size too small. I got into it fine but would risk camel toe haha. Could not find the same style online. I'm never going into a clothes shop again with trainers scabby jeans and messy hair 😂. Felt awful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now