Talk

Advanced search

High waisted Jeggings

(13 Posts)
LiquoriceWheel Tue 28-Mar-17 00:16:51

Does anyone know where I can find high waisted jeggings? I have jeggings from Uniqlo but they are too low waisted. It has to have an elastic waistband because I'm really uncomfortable in my tummy these days (I've seen a Dr and waiting for results smile). I'm prepared to spend extra if they are a lovely thick material and I would want to wear them 'out' so if you know any smart looking jeggings (oxymoron?) please let me know! TIA

WinkyisbackontheButterBeer Tue 28-Mar-17 00:18:36

Maternity leggings? Not that I am still wearing mine occasionally six months down the line.

SesameSparkle Tue 28-Mar-17 00:52:51

I used to happily wear the white stuff jade jeggings which are high waisted and comfy around the tummy.

MoonshineJungle Tue 28-Mar-17 01:05:12

Primark do high waist jeggings, £8

Lemond1fficult Tue 28-Mar-17 21:48:37

M&S do nice high-waisted jeggings with an extra elesticated waistband. No one would ever know they're fro M&S!

RedMetamorphosis Tue 28-Mar-17 22:33:48

River Island Molly Jeggings are pretty high waisted.

Arcadia Tue 28-Mar-17 22:36:57

Peacocks

Archedbrowse Tue 28-Mar-17 22:41:00

I've got 2 pairs of Tesco jeggings on the go atm, both v high waisted nearly up to ribs with elastic waistband. I think they look reasonably smart as once you've got a top over them, they look like normal jeans (imo).

thenightsky Tue 28-Mar-17 22:43:06

M&S £19 ones.

Archedbrowse Tue 28-Mar-17 22:45:13

Although I've just checked online for a link (Tesco). and they're described as 'mid rise' not high, maybe because I'm short (5'3'') they're more high waisted on me.

DelphiniumBlue Tue 28-Mar-17 22:45:33

On the subject of jeggings, do all of them come with front pockets sewn up/non-existent?
I've got nice, high-waist ones from Next, but like all the ones I've had, there's no useable front pocket.
Sorry to slightly derail, OP!

Teaandcake08 Wed 29-Mar-17 07:34:36

I've got some lovely ones from next with a sort of double thickness waistband that keeps tummy tucked in. Nice thick material too, think they market them as 'treggins'! Smart enough to wear out too.
I have seen the ones in m&s that pp mentions, they look really nice! They had different patterns too -keep meaning to go back without kiddos in tow to try some on!

LiquoriceWheel Wed 29-Mar-17 09:39:17

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!

That's ok DelphiniumBlue smile my guess is that it would add too much bulk to have real pockets and because the pocket detail is just there to trick people into thinking they are real jeans. I've not seen any jeggings with real front pockets sorry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now