Talk

Advanced search

Quality of All Saints Leather Jackets?

(7 Posts)
Scandicat Mon 27-Mar-17 21:34:59

I've just bought an All Saints cargo leather jacket online. It was delivered today and it's faulty - one of the poppers is warped and doesn't click in. Now I'm not sure what to do.

I really love the jacket and I went to the shop and tried lots on and the cargo one was the one that suited me best. I like the not quite black colour and the length/cut.

But.... it's an expensive thing for me to buy and I'm not thrilled that they would send out a brand new £300+ jacket with a fault in it, so I'm not sure whether to get a replacement or just get a refund and look for one somewhere else. A quick google suggest quite a lot of people have had issues with their quality, especially recently. Does anyone have any thoughts?

imjessie Mon 27-Mar-17 22:36:41

They do sell a lot of leather jackets compared to a lot of retailers so they will have more complaints . I've got a bales which I've had for a few months . My only gripe is I wish I'd bought a size smaller because it's grown but its beautiful and such lovely quality!!

Scandicat Mon 27-Mar-17 22:41:02

That's reassuring. I do really love it, but it does take the shine off when you save up for something expensive and when it comes its faulty. I am going to return it and maybe order from John Lewis instead of direct.

Good advice about size. I'm also thinking about ordering a size down. I'd say the current size fits well but if it's going to stretch a lot, it might be worth trying the smaller one to see how it looks.

leedy Mon 27-Mar-17 22:51:50

I've had mine for nearly four years now and haven't had any problems with quality either.

Hadn't noticed it growing but possibly I have grown along with the jacket. sad

Scandicat Tue 28-Mar-17 07:58:11

I've lost quite a lot of weight. The jacket is my present to myself but also an incentive to keep the weight off. So I want it to be fitted and I don't mind if it's slightly tight because I'm not quite at my ultimate goal weight.

I've reordered. Fingers crossed for no more problems. Reviews suggested quality issues with lots of their products, not just the jackets, which is a shame as I really like their stuff.

user1469639489 Tue 28-Mar-17 08:03:23

I got the cargo jacket recently and I've worn it quite a lot already, haven't noticed any quality issues. I love it. Hopefully you were just unlucky and it was a one off.

cathyandclare Tue 28-Mar-17 10:12:32

I've had a cargo for four years, still looks good, hasn't grown and I wear it loads.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now