Talk

Advanced search

Which Lumea for moustache?

(4 Posts)
Rhubarbara Mon 27-Mar-17 09:01:05

I primarily need to sort my moustache out blush but if I'm going to fork out for this thing, will use it on my bikini line, legs and armpit too. When I compare the models, I'm being recommended this one - the BRI956 - although I was hoping to get away with one of the cheaper models. Is it strictly necessary to get one that specifies being suitable for bikini and face?

CoolCarrie Mon 27-Mar-17 10:19:29

TBH I think having the attachments for the different areas, including the face, would be best, but I can't compare as have only used one kind which can be used on the face.

I have one which doesn't have any attachments, and it is hell of a fiddle to place properly on my face, in my case, chin / neck area, than on lip area. Not sure if that helps, but if I was going to buy again and had the money, I would go for this one.
They do work by the way, just need to take your time, use on clean, cream free areas, mind that the flash is very bright and use an aloe Vera or something like that afterwards, oh and possibly take an antihistamine before if you have sensitive skin.

CoolCarrie Mon 27-Mar-17 10:23:53

By the way it does sting, but not awfully, the flash bothers me more, but just close eyes! and I use a white eye pencil to mark the areas treated on my legs as you can lose track.
Hope this helps

desperatelyseekingcaffeine Mon 27-Mar-17 10:26:50

I've just bought the SC2007 (facial attachment but no bikini attachment included). It was amazon DOTD so something like £225.

Only used for first time yesterday so can't comment on effectiveness but v easy to use on top lip with the attachment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now