Talk

Advanced search

Air and Grace - really good?

(6 Posts)
polyhymnia Sun 26-Mar-17 22:24:56

Just that, really. Like my shoes to be very comfortable but not boring and thinking of getting some A and G trainers. Are they as good as they say or is it all or partly a hype? Those of you who've tried them, do let me know.

faustina Mon 27-Mar-17 07:34:27

I have some of the trainers and I find them really big to size - like so big they aren't as comfortable as they would be otherwise

elfofftheshelf Mon 27-Mar-17 09:37:45

I just got the Copelands with the sparkle detail. They are really comfortable and seem well made (leather lined throughout, no sharp or scratchy edges inside etc.). They do come up large (I sized down) and I think they're quite wide (I have narrow feet), but once you get the size right they're a great purchase.

polyhymnia Mon 27-Mar-17 22:41:50

Thanks for the feedback. Useful to know about sizing.
Anyone else who had tried Air and Grace?

bigfatfeet Tue 28-Mar-17 11:31:24

I know you're asking about trainers but I have the ballet flats and am really disappointed - bought my normal size but they are really tight and restrictive and the metal bits on the end of the bows have all fallen off after I've only worn them a few times. Really disappointed as I thought they were going be the answer to all my footwear problems!

polyhymnia Tue 28-Mar-17 15:38:17

Oh dear, what a shame. They looked nice online but you certainly expect better wear and comfort at that price.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now