Talk

Advanced search

I'm impressed !

(8 Posts)
booksandtea Sun 26-Mar-17 20:09:33

I've always thought that Lush were probably a bit crap and gimmicky but i was bought a face mask , the oatifix one and i love it . My skin looks and feels so smooth after using it . I recommend !

What have you tried recently that you were impressed by ?

jeaux90 Sun 26-Mar-17 20:59:59

I shit you not....I went to my dd's brownie pack meeting Tuesday night and they had invited us mums to have a hand massage and a cup of tea.

They had made some massage stuff for us which as it turns out is an exfoliate.

It's made from olive oil, sugar and lemon. I used it in the shower and my skin feels amazing (I buy expensive cosmetics etc so I was really shock about the result)

suffolkblonde29 Sun 26-Mar-17 21:04:42

I ordered a Birchbox the other day after seeing a recommendation on here and I loved it - was a real treat to get in the post. And I bought some make up from the new subscription service Beauty Pie which was fantastic too - you pay £10 per month and then can get premium quality make up at factory price.

Lastly, I've been desperately looking for something to take my flyaway hair (the postbaby regrowth is making it much worse). Eventually discovered Charles Worthington'a Moisture Seal leave-in conditioned and it's totally transformed my hair.

AteRiri Mon 27-Mar-17 10:54:46

Lush too - the Movis soap. I was skeptical, but I'm a convert. My skin feels clean and moisturized after using it.

booksandtea Mon 27-Mar-17 17:02:58

I think i will buy some more of the mask so think i will try the movis soap while i'm at it then !

booksandtea Mon 27-Mar-17 17:06:02

maybe your dd should make some more jeaux , might be a little money money spinner grin

AteRiri Mon 27-Mar-17 19:26:56

booksandtea - I'll try the oatfix too! Like you, I've always thought Lush was gimmicky, but I've been pleasantly surprised thus far. (I've just tried Movis and the comforter bubble bar though)

Hairq Mon 27-Mar-17 20:49:12

Lush skincare is fantastic. I've never used anything thing that I haven't been impressed by. Their bath stuff is really overpriced now though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now