Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Skincare routine - please tell me what yours is.

(4 Posts)
MyOtherDogIsAPorsche Sun 26-Mar-17 19:20:03

Am really trying to make a little more effort but am a bit clueless. Please give me the running order for a good, not complicated, skincare routine. And, yes, I am 46 and probably should know by now.

bunnybleu Sun 26-Mar-17 19:42:06

Mine is simple because my skin really doesn't like being messed with!

Cleanse with Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish
Liz Earle toner
AM Oil of Olay Total Effects moisturiser (currently the feather weight one with spf)
PM Liz Earle Superskin moisturiser on cheeks and neck, La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo cream on t-zone
Eye cream is No7 Protect & Perfect

I know people like serums and retinoids etc but my skin likes being left alone and if I use too many products it reacts and either breaks out or goes hyper-sensitive.

MeadowHay Sun 26-Mar-17 22:26:55

AM
Every other day wash face in shower with Boots Botanics face wash/every other day I just rinse with water.
Superdrug vitamin C eye cream & Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum and once that's all absorbed then I use Simple moisturiser with SPF 15 unless I'm not going out anywhere.

PM
Remove makeup with some kind of makeup remover wipes.
Cleanse with Cetaphil cleanser, rinse.
Apply The Body Shop essence of youth or whatever it's called serum. Wait for it to absorb then apply The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion.

Also about once a fortnight I use a Montagne Jeunesse facemask.

But I am about half your age and have acne and oily skin.

VelvetSparkles Sun 26-Mar-17 22:38:16

Soap and water on a flannel - clean every day ofcourse, followed by Aveeno moisturiser. Done smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now