Talk

Advanced search

Black bags under eyes

(9 Posts)
Littlepond Sun 26-Mar-17 16:41:22

I need a really good product. Maybe two - one for reducing black bags under eyes and another for covering up in the meantime.

I look like I've been punched in both eyes! Big dark circles underneath my eyes.

I wear glasses and recently got contacts. I am not confident to wear the contact lenses as my eyes look so awful, at least glasses cover it a bit.

Please recommend! I want a nice face!

aintnobodygottimefodat Sun 26-Mar-17 16:44:47

Following with interest as I too look like I've just done 10 rounds in a boxing ring.

I have read that an iron supplement may help.

bionicant Sun 26-Mar-17 16:48:01

Bobbi Brown makes a really good corrector just a cream that you pay on lightly I really like it for dark under eyes

Softkitty2 Sun 26-Mar-17 17:16:02

I use the ordinary caffeine serum under my eyes, then bobbi brown peach corrector, then mac concealer on top of that..

Works a treat. I make sure my eye area is well moisturised and apply the 'v' area under my eye

FluffyMcCloud Tue 28-Mar-17 07:44:00

I have this problem too sad I've tried correctors but I'm maybe getting the wrong colour as it just looks really obvious!

murphys Tue 28-Mar-17 07:53:50

I have the same problem. If I use a concealer it just looks worse.

Granted, I have been quite ill recently, but even the dc commented on it. So now I am a bit paranoid.

Someone sent me a pintrest thing for making a paste with baking soda and leaving it on a while. I am yet to try it, but I think I might.

JonesyAndTheSalad Tue 28-Mar-17 07:56:49

When covering, first use an orange toned concealor and then one which matches your own skin tonw....and never use a green toned concealor. Look at Kryolan concealor wheel. It's very pigmented and covers even my very red scars.

murphys Tue 28-Mar-17 08:04:20

Jonesy, maybe that is where I am going wrong with concealer. I was always led to believe that you should use a shade one lighter than your foundation.

Which makes sense now I think about it as I am just highlighting the area instead......

Softkitty2 Tue 28-Mar-17 08:28:19

If you are using a corrector you have to use your shade of concealer on top.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now