Talk

Advanced search

Hot weather face and clothes help!

(6 Posts)
Girlwiththearabstrap Sun 26-Mar-17 16:06:54

Hi, I'm looking for some summer recommendations please!
We're off to visit friends in the US this summer - Texas, Georgia, Mississippi - so it's going to be really hot and humid.

I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for makeup that works well in the heat. I hate my skin so I'm not brave enough to go bare faced and obviously need a really good sunscreen too. Also if anyone has clothes/outfit ideas. I'll wear most things but find summer dressing quite hard. I've not lost much of my baby weight and feel self conscious about my belly! I'm a 12, very top heavy though!

Thanks!

BusterGonad Sun 26-Mar-17 16:14:24

I'm in the Middle East and never thought I'd layer my make up up in the heat but that's what I do. I use a primer, then a foundation that's a medium cover, then I follow with a light dusting of powder. I don't do this everyday, just if I'm meeting a friend or for a night out (still very hot in the evenings). I've heard YSL fusion ink foundation is good but I've NOT tried it personally.

Girlwiththearabstrap Sun 26-Mar-17 18:45:22

Thanks - I'll see if I can get some samples. I think a decent sunscreen/primer would be useful.

Girlwiththearabstrap Sun 26-Mar-17 18:45:32

Thanks - I'll see if I can get some samples. I think a decent sunscreen/primer would be useful.

BusterGonad Mon 27-Mar-17 16:38:13

Yes a sunscreen in any one of these products would be useful.

Zombiemama Mon 27-Mar-17 16:41:42

Estee lauder double wear is fantastic in the heat

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now