Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Face theory products...

(10 Posts)
mintmagnummm Sun 26-Mar-17 15:26:32

Anyone use any? If so which products and what are your thoughts on them?

I've been recently using the m1 moisturiser and relaxing night cream and really enjoying them both.

45DegreestoReality Sun 26-Mar-17 19:14:50

I've tried the signature cleanser (C1), exfoliating cleanser (E1), and signature moisturiser (M1).
The exfoliator is nice, but I always return to my favourite ultrabland in the end. I liked the moisturiser, but seemed to go though it so quickly!
One thing I love from them though are their bamboo cloths. So very soft! I'll be repurchasing those.

mintmagnummm Mon 27-Mar-17 10:19:39

No one else then?

shopafrolic Mon 27-Mar-17 14:00:53

I use the relaxing night cream which I love (M10). Also got the regenerating moisturiser (M4) but I find it doesn't settle in too well and then when I put sunscreen on 15 mins after applying everything rolls off. Don't think I would buy again....
I also got the regenecalm serum (S1) but I haven't started using it yet.

mintmagnummm Tue 28-Mar-17 06:35:59

Shop email them and ask if they would swap it for the m1, I'm using this and no rolling at all. I also love the relaxing night cream. What sunscreen are u using?

MyShinyThing Tue 28-Mar-17 06:46:53

I love their stuff. I use the exfoliating cleanser & relaxing night cream. Also use one of the day creams but can remember which one.

In their Black Friday sale last year they had all three products with 2 bamboo face clothes in a gift set for £25. Then I used the 20% off code that they sent me & got 20% cash back through quidco. It's cost me about £16 in the end! I bought 3 boxes!

My skin was terrible before and now it's so much clearer with just a small breakout just before my period. I should have enough stuff to last me until the next Black Friday sale grin

mintmagnummm Tue 28-Mar-17 10:21:33

Glad you like it shiny

shopafrolic Tue 28-Mar-17 21:56:32

Mint would they do that? I use La Roche Posay Anthelios.

mintmagnummm Wed 29-Mar-17 06:37:14

Shop yes I'm 99% sure they would do that, they are very good. Let me know. I like lrp sunscreen too.

shopafrolic Tue 04-Apr-17 16:40:13

Just to say that I gave my review of the day moisturiser on their website and they refunded me. No customer service message to go with it but a full refund.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now