Talk

Advanced search

Zu lily - yeah or nay?

(8 Posts)
GoodyGoodyGumdrops Sun 26-Mar-17 08:18:08

They look like the sort of company that would forever bombard me with junk mail, so I'm not going near them unless it's worthwhile!

Thing is, I saw these sandals. I know they're not exactly lovely, but I've got fallen arches and have to wear orthotics. Can't wear orthotics with open sandals. The only non-orthotic shoes I can wear are Birkenstocks. Which are clumpy.

And then there are the colourful tunics - but they say 'pattern may vary' and 'made for Zu lily', so what's the quality going to be like, and how are their returns?

They seem to be on time-limited sales, but are the discounts genuine?

mimiasovitch Mon 27-Mar-17 10:09:12

I've used them a couple of times, and I can't say that I've been bombarded with spam, though I do tend to delete my promotions folder without looking at it properly. I've mostly ordered children's clothes, and all have been lovely.

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Mon 27-Mar-17 11:10:35

Their shipping is a bit misleading as well. I ordered things that said they were ready for shipping and 10 days later I find out they're not being shipped till April. Grrr.

JustPoppingBy Mon 27-Mar-17 13:30:44

That's if you get your item at all! A colleague has had a few probs.
There's a site called, site jabber (I think off the top of my head)
it's a review site, have a look, I've always found it useful when buying from somewhere you're unsure of.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Mon 27-Mar-17 13:31:57

It takes weeks for items to get delivered. Nice stuff but don't order if you want to wear sth for Aunt Sally's 60th birthday next week.

Enidblyton1 Mon 27-Mar-17 13:34:13

Nay, but not because of the spam issue.

I was on it for a while and found that
- it encouraged me to buy things I didn't really need
- the deals were nothing special (a few times I did a quick Google and found the item cheaper elsewhere

GoodyGoodyGumdrops Mon 27-Mar-17 19:27:49

So perhaps if I like something I see on there I should then google it!

Haint Mon 27-Mar-17 19:44:33

I've bought some lovely, unusual kids stuff from there. No junk other than emails which get deleted though you can probs opt out. Some things had a long lead time but that's not unusual with this kind of website

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now