Talk

Advanced search

Summer make up for freckles

(5 Posts)
Snorfig Sat 25-Mar-17 11:39:02

I've finally embraced daily make up at the ripe old age of 35, thanks to the ravages of having two young kids and a tiring job.
I only wear foundation, concealer, mascara and lipstick. All fine, except my freckles are making their annual appearance and my foundation just isn't looking good.
What should I wear in its place until winter, that is good for horrifically oily skin, offers some UV protection and has a nice light coverage?

OodleDoodleBug Sat 25-Mar-17 12:12:38

I have oily skin and freckles, I use Lily Lolo mineral foundation and its perfect. After a long time and hundred of pounds spent, I'm happy I've found the right foundation (and shade) for me!

Can't recommend it enough.

Snorfig Sat 25-Mar-17 15:30:33

Thank you so much for responding. I've found it on amazon and am going to give it a try smile do I apply it with a brush? (Can you tell I'm a make up newbie?)

OodleDoodleBug Sat 25-Mar-17 16:50:59

Have a look at the starter collections on the website. They do light, light/medium, medium etc.

www.lilylolo.co.uk/sp+collections-mineral-starter-collection-light-medium+502

You get a few different shades and a mini kabuki brush. Once I picked my shade I ordered the full size and the super kabuki brush. I still use the baby kabuki for round my nose, eyes etc.

OodleDoodleBug Sat 25-Mar-17 16:55:42

Also, go through Quidco for cashback smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now