Talk

Advanced search

Do Hush clothes wear well?

(14 Posts)
TisapityshesaGeordie Sat 25-Mar-17 10:35:25

Because I'm really tempted by this jumper but £75 seems a lot for one jumper. Anyone if the quality is as good as it should be for the price?

https://www.hush-uk.com/m/womenswear/daywear/jumperscardis/summerr_stellajumperr_radiancelightestt_grey_marl.htm?nosto=mobile-homepage

chloechloe Sat 25-Mar-17 13:01:09

Hush jumpers are a bit hit and miss. I have some which have bobbled terribly. But I have the jumper you like from last year in charcoal and it's worn well - it's bobbled a little bit (after many washes and lugging around a toddler and a newborn) but not much and after combing it over quickly it's good as new.

You should be able to get a 10% discount code and free delivery - I'm sure someone will turn up with a code shortly!

Floisme Sat 25-Mar-17 13:33:05

All I know is that their V neck linen jumper looked great when it first arrived but turned out to be a piece of crap. It wasn't cheap either and I'm still quite cross about it 2 years later.

neveradullmoment99 Sat 25-Mar-17 14:00:15

I have this jumper. It is very thin. I was in two minds whether to keep it but really loved the shape and i suppose as a summer jumper its fine. It wouldnt really work in a thin material. I have the grey and green one. Not sure about wear. I havent worn it yet. Its made of bamboo and i do wonder if it will retain its shape.
I have other hush jumpers including a cashmere one. I havent been disappointed.

neveradullmoment99 Sat 25-Mar-17 14:00:42

*thick material

MikeUniformMike Sat 25-Mar-17 14:05:04

It looks nice and the model and outfit look nice too. I'm going to see what else they have.

It is rather a lot of money and I don't really like wearing bamboo as it feels cold on my skin, so maybe look for a similar one on the high street. Having said that, you could wear it with lots of different things and with a discount and free p&p it might work out well on price per wear.

Pottedplants Sat 25-Mar-17 14:34:09

I have that jumper in grey and white. It is very thin material and is over priced. I wouldn't buy it again.

northernylass Sat 25-Mar-17 14:59:43

Can't speak for jumpers but their t shirts and joggers wash TERRIBLY.

SesameSparkle Sat 25-Mar-17 15:31:06

SSMAR17 Should give you 10% off. smile

XiCi Sat 25-Mar-17 16:45:09

I have that jumper. Very thin, bobbled after 1 wear and looks like a rag after only a few wears. I've other items from Hush that have lasted really well but I don't recommend that jumper

TisapityshesaGeordie Sat 25-Mar-17 18:11:32

Thanks for the code Sesame, but by the sound of it I'll be better off giving it a miss. Shame, I did really like it.

Tigerbear Sat 25-Mar-17 18:22:10

Wouldn't recommend any of their stuff. I got a similar jumper from them last year, and only after taking the tags off did I discover a huge hole in the side seam, so couldn't send back. Quality seems really poor. A jumpsuit I bought bobbled after one wash. Don't waste your money. I only buy from Finery online now, and their fabric seems so much better.

MinnieMinchkin Sat 25-Mar-17 19:04:41

I got cord jeans a few years ago. They have worn and washed really well. Still a lovely vibrant peacock blue. Stitching is just going at the corner of the pocket I use most. But not seen anything like them in their catalogue sine I bought them! Everything else I ordered has been returned due to cheap feeling material sad

Lizzylou Sat 25-Mar-17 19:10:23

Everything that I have had from Hush has been fabulous, washed well and still looks good. I have never had any knitwear though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now