Talk

Advanced search

Jeans for small waist but size 16 or 18 please.

(7 Posts)
AnthonyPandy Sat 25-Mar-17 08:23:07

As above, jeans that fit my thighs and bum often gape at the back of my waist. Where shall I look? Don't want anything fancy, just plain blue or black skinny type, not bootcut or anything like that. And either a shop I can get to easily (so loads of branches) or free delivery and returns. Thanks.

olderthanyouthink Sat 25-Mar-17 08:37:36

I'm smaller than you but have the waist to arse ratio problem (size 6 waist, size 8-10 bum) that can cause the gapping.

I find gaps stretch jeans fit pretty well (I tried high stretch but they were too small so I stuck with just stretch). Gaps authentic ines are terrible.

I'm been meaning to try H&Ms shaping jeans as their shaping running/yoga leggings fit better than their normal fit one.

The extra elasticity seems to help bridge the difference.

crazylittlething Sat 25-Mar-17 10:09:52

Asda wonder fit. I've bought loads over the last few years. Very comfy.

MontyPythonsFlyingFuck Sat 25-Mar-17 10:30:47

M&S Per Una Roma fit. Check them carefully for stray frills, ragged edge features or quirky buttons, but if you find a pair with none of that malarkey, they're good for the small of waist.

AnthonyPandy Sat 25-Mar-17 19:04:50

Ok some nice suggestions here thanks.

MumUndone Sat 25-Mar-17 19:20:51

I second Gap - they seem to cut their jeans for small waist, shapely bum and thighs.

hiccupgirl Sun 26-Mar-17 08:49:50

Similar shape and size. I find Gap jeans are too big on the waist if they fit my hips.

The best I've found are either M&S or Next though I still need a belt. I didn't get on with Asda wonderful at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now