Talk

Advanced search

What to wear to the Tennis

(4 Posts)
supersalmon1 Thu 23-Mar-17 19:25:31

It's not until the beginning of June but I am beyond excited about the prospect of 3 (child free) nights in Paris with DP. We have tickets for 2 tennis matches at the French Open and I'm unsure where to start with my search for 2 fabulous outfits. I'm 5 foot 3, size 8-10 with no real boobs to talk of. Please throw some ideas my way, I'd really appreciate some inspiration. Thank you in advance!

OCSockOrphanage Thu 23-Mar-17 21:10:56

For the tennis in Dubai last month, I wore navy wide legged cotton poplin trousers and a floral print T in cream and navy, and nude pink loafers, with a navy cashmere v-neck for late evening when it got colder.

supersalmon1 Fri 24-Mar-17 07:16:42

Thank you for that OC. That sounds like a great outfit; would you mind telling me where you got the wide legged trousers from. I have some wide legged (cropped) ones from Zara but I'm not entirely convinced.

OCSockOrphanage Fri 24-Mar-17 12:47:31

SuperSalmon, the trousers are old Ishiko ones I bought in a sale last summer and weren't current stock last year (although they do usually have something quite similar each season). The T shirt was a cheapie from American Eagle; Uniqlo sweater. HTH. I am sure you'll look fantastic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now