Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

What to wear to the Tennis

(4 Posts)
supersalmon1 Thu 23-Mar-17 19:25:31

It's not until the beginning of June but I am beyond excited about the prospect of 3 (child free) nights in Paris with DP. We have tickets for 2 tennis matches at the French Open and I'm unsure where to start with my search for 2 fabulous outfits. I'm 5 foot 3, size 8-10 with no real boobs to talk of. Please throw some ideas my way, I'd really appreciate some inspiration. Thank you in advance!

OCSockOrphanage Thu 23-Mar-17 21:10:56

For the tennis in Dubai last month, I wore navy wide legged cotton poplin trousers and a floral print T in cream and navy, and nude pink loafers, with a navy cashmere v-neck for late evening when it got colder.

supersalmon1 Fri 24-Mar-17 07:16:42

Thank you for that OC. That sounds like a great outfit; would you mind telling me where you got the wide legged trousers from. I have some wide legged (cropped) ones from Zara but I'm not entirely convinced.

OCSockOrphanage Fri 24-Mar-17 12:47:31

SuperSalmon, the trousers are old Ishiko ones I bought in a sale last summer and weren't current stock last year (although they do usually have something quite similar each season). The T shirt was a cheapie from American Eagle; Uniqlo sweater. HTH. I am sure you'll look fantastic.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: