Talk

Advanced search

Anyone had a facelift?

(3 Posts)
fluentinsarcasm Thu 23-Mar-17 17:55:43

Caught sight of myself while leaning over making the bed this morning.
Bette Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? stared back at me!

Scraggy neck, dark circles, grey skin, lined eyes, jowls...and I was wearing make up!

I seemed to have aged lots this last year, didn't really look my age till I reached 48 (51 now) Look really tired and drawn all the time.

I'm interested to hear your experiences , good and bad.

Eliza22 Fri 24-Mar-17 16:07:01

I'd have one...if I could afford it. I think all these fillers and Botox look bloody awful on celebrities and presumably, they can afford the very best. Youd need to "shop around" I guess. Have a few consultations. Always good to see their work.

I'm like you. Fairly good til I hit 52/53/54.
Or, just don't ever bend down. For anything 😊 Head up, smile and accept that it comes to us all.

Eliza22 Fri 24-Mar-17 16:10:11

Years ago, I was a medical sec in burns and plastics. Ward rounds and clinics were often quite distressing, seeing the lengths people went to to stay young and slim. Things will have changed enormously now but, my advice would be...don't expect miracles/it to change you life. It won't. You may have more confidence. Maybe not. And things DO go horribly wrong!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now